Get to Casa Felix
Due to its popularity, Tenerife is very easy to get to from Europe and the UK. You can get around the island easily on local buses, but we recommend renting a car so that you can explore some of the Tenerife’s hidden gems.
Finding Casa Felix
- Take the TF1 heading West from the South airport.
- Get off at the Chio exit.
- Take the first right on to the TF 82 and head towards the center of the village.
- Immediately after the orange house (Delicias del Sol) on your right, make a right turn in front of the Colegio.
- At the T-junction turn left.
- Follow Calle la Sabina to Casa Felix (no 77).